Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm just sayin'...

Hello. I am creating this blog as an outlet for anyone who responds to the reading experience with any of the following: screaming, book-tossing, laughing out loud, crying out loud, feinging dying-out-loud, or incredulity. This is a site for the active reader, the kind who buys a book at the same time as all of their friends, stays up all night reading, calls their friends in the morning, and then flips out if said friends have not yet finished the book (by my count, I have 4 such friends, probably more.) I initially wanted to title this blog "Books That are Pissing Me Off" but that would be misjudging many of the books I intend to review here. All reviews will contain spoilers and mocking, either derisively of lovingly so. I will try to keep my grammar correct.

I do not intend to be taken seriously as a literary critic, just as a kvetch.

On to the first book. So yeah, Twilight...

No comments:

Post a Comment